Smithfield Village Early Learning has developed a unique approach to childcare that understands the balance between education, care, play and wildhood.
From six weeks old to six years Smithfield Village Early Learning can offer a program suited to your child’s individual needs.
We go beyond standard toy rooms and outdoor play equipment, carefully designing complete experiences that engage and excite little ones whilst beginning to teach them important life skills.
We provide all meals, nappies, sunscreen and hats and each of our rooms are spacious and meet the new National Quality Standards.
At Smithfield Village we currently have the capacity to accommodate:
- Nursery 1: 15 months to 2 years. 3 team members for a maximum 10 children.
- Nursery 2: 6 weeks to 1 year . 2 team members for a maximum 8 children.
- Toddler 1: 15 months to 2 years. 3 team members for a maximum 12 children.
- Toddler 2: 2 years to 3 years . 3 team members for a maximum 15 children.
- Junior Kindy: 2 years to 3 years. 4 team members for a maximum 20 children.
- Senior Kindy: 3 years to 4 years. 3 team members for a maximum 25 children.
- Kindergarten: 4 years to 6 years. 3 team members for a maximum 33 children.
Our Kindergarten Room delivers the Queensland Government Kindergarten Program, which runs throughout the school year.
It’s safe to say that our outdoor play areas are like no other! The purpose build areas are designed with a combination of natural and manmade materials, allowing the children to experience all the elements.