Our Kindergarten Room delivers the Queensland Government Kindergarten Program, which runs throughout the school year.
Based around the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines the program helps to develop every child's social, emotional, physical, intellectual and language abilities.
This program is delivered daily through a play-based learning environment.
Throughout the year, every child will be given the chance to learn how to:
- Build up their confidence and self-identity
- Make friends and cooperate with others
- Explore ways to care for and respect the environment
- Make decisions and choices independently
- Strengthen their fine and gross motor skills
- Express their thoughts and feelings through music, art, dance and play
- Build positive approaches towards learning
- Develop speech, reading, writing and numeracy skills